Biomass is natural resource for energy production. It can be used in producing fuel which is from agriculture residues such as,
| • Chaff from husked paddy.
• Bagasse from sugar process.
• Wood scrap from wood processing or almost eucalyptus and some of the planted forests.
• Palm residue from palm oil industries.
• Cassava residue from cassava flour processing.
• Cob from husked corn.
• Husk and coconut shell from residues of coconut milk and oil manufacturing.
• Brew’s yeast from alcohol processing.
Biomass can be changed into energy because plants use carbon dioxide and water to convert solar
Thailand has the cheap source of fuel, if transport costs are not too expensive due to long distance.